1) Kick Cleaning: Use wax remover and Fiber wipe to clean the kick zone. Video here https://youtu.be/Wou48qqr-aI
2) Glide Cleaning: Use base cleaner and Fiber wipe to clean the glide zone. Video here https://youtu.be/EBxpCQgawx8
3) Use the finest Steel brush to clean excess dirt from base.
4) Apply layer of Start Base glider (or Start Service or soft non-fluoro glider like Start SG2) to glide zones.
5) While wax is still soft use scraper with low pressure to “hot wipe” wax and further dirt away.
6) Follow with Fiber wipe and then finest steel brush again to remove dirt while refreshing base further. Repeat steps 4 and 5 as necessary until no more dirt is seen coming from base.
7) Wax your ski with the Glide wax of the day.